IT company are expanding their team, they looking for a SAP Basis Architect/Pre-sales in Madrid. Since Selecta Digital we help them to find the best talent!
The company has a very clear mission: to be the technological provider for each of its clients through flexibility and adaptation to them.
It is the professional challenge that, with your passion and knowledge, can represent the professional leap you are looking for. From Selecta, we will accompany you throughout the selection process!
What would your job be like?
As a SAP Basis Architect/Pre-sales:
– You will work directly with the clients and internal teams to lead selling, migration and delivery projects.
– Your insight and experience will help to build architectures and provide presciptive guidance across technical projects (S/4HANA implementation, conversion, migration and upgrades, SAP on Cloud, etc).
– You will have demostrated ability to think strategically about businesses, identify and create solutions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies,
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a SAP Basis Architect/Presales, passionate bout helping customers to adopt innovative technologies:
– At least-5 years of experience in customer-facing software/technology or consulting
– 3 years of experience with IT transformations projects based on SAP Technologies (S/4HANA, SCP, etc.).
– 3 years of experience architecting/operating solutions built on SAP on Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/CGP).
– Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and developers.
– Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversation.
– Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
– Leadership skills to effectively communicate.
– Workplace and Schedule: Flexible.
– Tickets restaurant.
– Medical insurance.
– Life insurance.
– Tickets kindergarten.
– Educations benefits.
– Permanent contract.
Apply or send an email with your CV firstname.lastname@example.org!
Selecta and its clients are committed with equal opportunities and we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, gender, religion or sex.