Fastly growing startup is entering the international expansion phase! Already present in 14 countries.
The company has a very straightforward mission; leading the sector of retail software with their innovative product, which uses Artificial Intelligence to manage stocks, so their clients have the best ROI possible.
In Selecta Digital we are helping them find the best talent for their team and we will be with you along the whole process. If you have actitude and experience as a International Talent Consultant, this could be your chance!
What would your job be like?
• International recruitment focused on business and IT profiles (sales representative and software consultant).
• Coordinate with team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
• Manage the end-to-end recruiting process across international markets, roles and functions, with a specific focus on quality, in full autonomy and ownership.
• Identify different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns.
• Be an active part of the team, proposing and implementing best recruitment practices and identifying room for improvement.
• Recruiting process – Accountable for the recruitment process from resume review to offer, including screening, interviewing and assessing candidates for suitability to meet hiring specifications.
• Candidate management: management candidates throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
• Management of incorporations to the company including follow-up interviews. Onbording.
• Using social and professional networking websites to identify and source right candidates on right positions.
• Analyse market trends to promote new human resource policies that increase the competitive advantage.
• Analysis of management indicators to establish objectives and measure results. Measurement of results and Impact KPI.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a senior recruiter with international experience who will help us become even better!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, psychology, Business Administration, or related field.
• 4 years of experience in talent selection and at least 2 years in international selection. It will be valued positively if you have experience in technological and commercial profiles.
• Experience working in a global environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Hands-on and autonomy.
• Details and Results-oriented.
• Great communications and impact skills.
• Flexibility and change management skills.
• Team working spirit.
• Proactive and critical thinking.
• Speak English (medium-high level).
Conditions! • Workplace and Schedule: Madrid, Flexible. • Training plan adapted to your needs. • Career plan defined from the beginning.
• Workplace and Schedule: Madrid, Flexible.
• Training plan adapted to your needs.
• Career plan defined from the beginning.
Sign up or send an email with your CV email@example.com